Best-Selling Specialty Drug List Tops SPT Week in Review
5. Class Action Lawsuit Filed Against AbbVie, Biosimilar Manufacturers
Lawsuit alleges that patients paid artificially high prices for brand-name Humira, and that they were deprived of the benefits of early, robust competition from biosimilars as a result of wrongful conduct. Read more.
4. Solriamfetol Approved for Excessive Daytime Sleepiness from Narcolepsy, Obstructive Sleep Apnea
Solriamfetol (Sunosi, Jazz Pharmaceuticals) is the first dual-acting dopamine and norepinephrine reuptake inhibitor approved for this indication. Read more.
3. Ramucirumab, Erlotinib Combo Delays Disease Progression in NSCLC Trial
The phase 3 RELAY trial met its primary endpoint in significantly improving progression-free survival in metastatic EGFR-mutated non-small cell lung cancer. Read more.
2. FDA OKs First Immunotherapy Regimen for Extensive Small Cell Lung Cancer
Extensive-stage small cell lung cancer is a difficult-to-treat, aggressive type of cancer with limited treatment options. Read more.
1. Top 5 Best-Selling Specialty Drugs from 2018
Specialty therapies for autoimmune diseases and cancer topped the list of biggest-selling drugs for 2018. Read more.